Stranice

srijeda, 15. srpnja 2015.

Hair products I use on a daily basic

Hello!
So, this time I'm going to write about my hair products. You must know that not everything is good for everyone and these might not suit you, but I've been using them for years now and I'm pretty satisfied.

Zdravo!
Ovog puta ću govoriti o proizvodima koje koristim za kosu. Prije svega, treba da znate da ne odgovara sve svima i da ovo što ja koristim možda vama neće odgovarati, ali ja to koristim već godinama i prilično sam zadovoljna.

I'm using only SYOSS products when it comes to my hair. I was searching for suitable hair products very long and these are best ones I found till now. As you can see, I use KERATIN Hair Perfection and I think this is something that should be good to everyone. If you want to check out Syoss products and find ones for your hair type, you can do it here.

Ja koristim samo SYOSS proizvode kad se raddi o mojoj kosi. Dugo sam tražila odgovarajuće proizvode i ovo su najbolji koje sam našla do sada. Kao što možete vidjeti, koristim KERATIN Hair Perfection  i mislim da je ovo nešto univerzalno i nešto što bi trebalo odgovarati svima. Ako želite pogledati Syoss proizvode i naći one koji vama odgovaraju, možete to uraditi ovdje.


 This is what I use for oil treating hair. I use it only on the ends of my hair and I'm very happy with it.
Ovo je ono što koristim kad je riječ o uljnom tretmanu kose, koristim ga samo na vrhovima i veoma sam zadovoljna.

I was using SYOSS Heat-protecting Styling Spray (here) to protect my hair from heat for very long and I was obsessed with it, but I sudendly couldn't buy it here in Bosnia (it's not available here anymore). So, I had to find new heat protector and I did. It's BALEA Trend It Up Heat-protecting Hair Spray. I think the  SYOSS Heat-protecting Spray is better, but this one isn't that bad either.

Dugo sam koristila SYOSS Heat-protecting Styling Spray (ovdje) da zaštitim kosu i bila sam opsjednuta njime, ali ga odjenom ovdje u BiH više nisam mogla kupiti. Pa sam morala naći novi spray za zaštitu i jesam. Sad koristim BALEA Trend It Up Heat-protecting Hair Spray. Mislim da je SYOSS-ov puno bolji, ali ni ovaj nije loš.

That's all, thanks for reading!
To bi bilo sve, hvala na čitanju!

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar